Wednesday 21 September 2011

Bang/Kiss

My poor car was on the receiving end of a fender-bender this morning.

Ouch.

The impact was more than sufficient to mess up my bumper utterly, and dent the panels of my boot. And smash up the rear lights on the driver's side. Worse, the bumper has been knocked so far forward that it's in contact with my rear wheel. Which means I can't drive the car, even if I was thick-skinned enough to endure the stares.

Double ouch.

After waiting for the tow-truck and getting the vehicle to the mechanics, I was told that the damage is going to take a good deal of work. Looks like a major job that's going to take days in the workshop.

Mega ouch!

I'm missing my car already. It's going to be awful the next few days.....



Oh, I didn't mention that the person who rear-ended me is my next-door neighbour, did I?

Wince!

No comments: